Information for prospective applicants
Applications for the Finance Scheme are now open. We will only review applications once the closing date has passed.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please note that we ask that applicants have completed their studies within the last three years, or be due to graduate in summer 2017. As such, you must have graduated in summer 2014 or more recently.
We require that applicants have at least a 2:1 undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in any discipline. For information regarding visas for prospective non-EEA candidates, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section.
HOW TO APPLY
- Set up an account on the College's recruitment website
- Find the vacancy details by searching for "Finance Training Scheme" or the reference "SS 2016 255 MEM"
- Download the application form titled "Administrative and Support application form". All applications must be completed on the official application form. CVs will not be considered.
- Submit the form through the online process.
- Closing date for applications is Friday 16 December 2016 at 5pm.
To make sure your application stands out, you need to demonstrate how you meet the person specification.
Please consult the Frequently Asked Questions page if you have any questions. If you cannot find an answer on this website, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org