Imperial Mobile is a mobile app enabling students to access College information and services anytime, anywhere.
Services available with Imperial Mobile
When you first open Imperial Mobile use your College username and password to access the student/staff profile, guests can register with an email address.
Users will be able to:
- Access your course timetable
- Preview your College emails
- Explore the A-Z guide of College services and facilities
- Search campus maps
- Search the Library catalogue and view account information
- View PC availability
- Get the latest College and Union news and find out what’s on
- Get live travel information
- Report a defect in your hall
- Log an issue with ICT
- And much more
*Departments who use Celcat timetabling software only. (Find out more about timetabling.)
iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, OS 9.0 and higher.
NB: Some functions and features require device specific technologies, such as Bluetooth and GPS that must be present and enabled.
- KitKat (versions 4.4 – 4.4.4)
- Lollipop (versions 5.0 – 5.1.1)
- Marshmallow (versions 6.0 – 6.0.1)
- Nougat (versions 7.0 – 7.1.2)
Any mobile device with a browser.
Installing Imperial Mobile
When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
When you first open Imperial Mobile, you have to register with an email address and password. (If using a non-College email select Guest profile.)
To see your student/staff personal profile use your College email address when you log in. (New students will receive their College email account once their place is confirmed by the college to UCAS.)
Frequently asked questions
Help and support
Although Imperial Mobile is available to all, we can only offer help and support to College staff and students. If you require help, please contact us via the Service Desk.